Finally, I set about organising all the images and notes that I had taken throughout the project and uploaded everything to the Wix editor, where I used the blog applet to design and build the dev(b)log page that you see before you now.
- 1 min read
I set about designing a logo for the game. I went through quite a few concepts before settling on something that I liked. Although personally I was a big fan of concept number 11, I felt that it wasn't necessarily a good fit for the game's personality, so I kept going until I felt confident about the design.
After choosing to proceed with concept number 01, it was time to add some colour and try out a few different typefaces for the subheading. Although I was fond of the gothic font, I caved to feedback and decided to go for something else.
This is the final concept. I like it! I hope you do too :)
- 1 min read
Dusting off my graphic designer hat, I put my rusty icon design skills to good use and did a custom set of icons for the game. Some of these are for the mini-map, others are for the quick equip menu and other aspects of the user interface.
I decided I needed to make a GIF of Satan spinning around like a clock, although at this stage I don't know what I'm going to use it for. Here it is anyway.